BrightLine is seeking highly motivated account managers who are passionate about developing trusted client relationships and managing campaigns through from initial pitch to final report in the rapidly evolving Connected TV space. As an Account Manager with BrightLine you will lead relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies and top brands in a fast-paced, enthusiastic office environment. Attention to detail and exceptional communication skills are an absolute must. This role entails day-to-date communication with clients and vendors as well as collaboration with internal design managers, sales associates, and front-end product engineers – all with the express goal of creating exceptional interactive ad experiences on TV. Responsibilities include:
Lead and manage CTV campaigns, acting as the primary contact for existing clients – understand clients’ goals, provide appropriate recommendations, develop and communicate timelines, set expectations, manage to deadlines, coordinate asset receipt and creative reviews
Problem solve in a fast paced environment, working independently and escalating as necessary
Apply existing process and best practices for onboarding, managing, and optimizing CTV campaigns, identifying methods for further process refinement
Coordinate across all internal teams – creative, engineering, adops, analytics, sales – to ensure timelines are met
Monitor and analyze campaign performance and recommend campaign optimizations to achieve best possible results
Grow revenue by delivering outstanding customer service and partnering with account executive to identify opportunities for campaign scale and renewal
- 3+ years’ experience working in Account Management or similar function
- Strong communication skills including an ease for communicating with new and senior level clients
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and able to own client relationships independently
- Ability to anticipate and proactively solve for potential issues, identifying when to escalate
- Passion for cultivating client relationships and delivering best in class service and performance, with a track record of customer retention
- Ability to identify innovative, effective solutions to meet brand objectives
- Strong interest in CTV advertising and desire to become an expert in the space
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate campaign performance against benchmarks, draw valuable insights and recommended actions
- Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
- Basic technical knowledge of the CTV media landscape, ad serving and ad ops preferred
- English speaking
- Bachelor’s degree require
DIRECTOR OF SALES
We are moving aggressively with sales, marketing, and drive to market UXTV™. We are seeking a sales leader who can bring the power of UXTV™ to the attention of potential customers- both advertisers directly, and their agencies.
The Sales Director will drive efforts to expand and grow UXTVs™ market share. You’ll do this by creating and building relationships at all levels in companies that advertise- directly, or with agencies. You will need to introduce UXTV™ into the marketplace: evangelize the product, speak to its technical capabilities, and become expert in educating potential clients in the system. We are looking for an ad tech industry veteran, with subject matter expertise with proven new business development experience and the contacts and ability to convince potential clients to try a new product.
We’ll look for you to prove that you have experience selling as a consultative partner that can communicate the value proposition of interactive TV advertising to key decision makers at advertisers and agencies.
You will need to be self-directed in identifying opportunities, building a pipeline, and executing the full sales life cycle, from the initial outreach through the signing of the contract. That will include identifying and engaging new prospects, understanding client needs, developing proposals, working with product and business development leads, technical product demonstrations, and closing deals.
- Create the plan to hit revenue target
- Have strong active relationships with clients at all levels
- Understand the ad tech space and how UXTV™ fits within it: agencies, ad servers, publishers, advertisers, and media planners
- Communicate UXTVs™ value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships to prospects and other industry participants
- Plan, execute and coordinates sales activities
- Leverage external relationships and personal network to generate sales leads
- Drive all phases of the sales lifecycle: identify and develop leads; qualify the leads; understand client needs; meet with clients; develop the value proposition; structure deals; negotiate deal points; negotiate contracts; and close.
- Ensures all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com
- Actively participate in the industry on behalf of BrightLine to build the brand and connections: trade shows and other events, and online.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA a plus.
- 8 + years experience in online/digital/video advertising in an outbound sales capacity
- Experience with ad serving, connected TV, SaaS
- Has the “hunter” mentality with the demonstrated ability to inspire this competency in others
- Experience in the competitive landscape and with knowledge of rich media advertising business.
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships, internally and externally
- A proven existing network of established relationships that can be leveraged from day 1
- Is comfortable with sales quotas
- Exceptional strategic thinking on behalf of clients needs
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities concurrently; ability to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Intellectually curious and creative
- Professional, outgoing, confident with sound written and presentation skills
- Strong follow through skills and ability to continue relationships through the lifetime of the client
- A sense of urgency and commitment to push hard when the time comes
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Position: Full Time
- Location: New York, NY
- Office Hours: 9-6 (flexible)
- Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, bonuses, stock options, medical and dental benefits
Fun, hungry, ambitious and intelligent – we have a great culture at BrightLine
and are experiencing major momentum in our publisher outreach due to the commitment and excellence of our people. We are building a business that’s fun to come into each morning and drives individuals to reach their full potential. We are looking to build on what is already an amazing culture.
BrightLine is the industry leading provider of rich media advertising on television. The company provides advertisers, agencies and content distributors with best in class TV advertising products that combine the best of TV and digital. BrightLine’s proprietary User Experience Television™ (UXTV™) product suite is turn key and built to achieve maximum reach and scale. The products have the proven ability to effectively reach and connect brands with converged TV and Digital consumers, consistently delivering the top results in overall consumer engagement and ad performance across all video advertising channels. Learn more about how BrightLine is revolutionizing advertising at www.brightline.tv or follow them on Twitter @BrightLine_TV.